Monday, December 2, 2013

So I just got my Xbone 720 tonight and after slaving away to set it up in time for RAW I find out Digital Audio doesn't work through the XBone. Worry not though, I have plugged headphones into my cable box like a peasant so I can watch RAW and present you this review. This is going to be really informal, just stream of consciousness.



-Punk vs Authoritah Segment

Punk sounds deflated, crowd isn't hype for this promo at all

Anti-authority talk seems to get fans hyped for ME push for Punk

Kane is awesome in every position he's in

TIME FOR JUSTICE

I hope they book this Handicap match well. On the one hand I want Punk to be kept strong, but I also feel like Shield needs to be protected as well. At least long enough for Shield vs Wyatts

-Undisputed World Champion

If you picked anything else you're wrong

-Sandow vs Ziggler

Big E on commentary should be nice. I also really like Big E's shirts, I need to find out where he gets them.

This match shouldn't be happening for the third week in a row

Would be a lot better if I hadn't already seen it twice

Oh god don't make Ziggler into Kofi2.0

at least they kept it short and sweet

Big E vs Damien Sandow

-Diva's Snack Break/Intermission



-BAD NEWS BARRET



-Daniel Bryan vs Erik Rowan

Remember when the Wyatts kidnapped Kane and he returned as a member of the Authoritah.



I love big vs little man matches, I also love Daniel Bryan. Rowan has to mess up pretty badly to ruin this for me.

I like that bearhug looks nasty. Rowan is doing an amazing job at being a monster.

God, is Michael reciting poetry? SHADDAP MAHGGEL

FIGHTING SPIRITU

YES YES YES YES YES

LOL ROLLUP

DE

This match was everything it needed to be no more no less. More RAW matches should strive for this happy medium.

-Bray Wyatt Promo

They should just let him cut promos, he sucks the air out of crowds in matches but these promos are great.

I want the The League of Excessively Bearded Gentlemen Stable

-Pet Cabaret Commercial

For anyone living in the Boston Area these are terrifying

-Dbry and Kane Meet

Basically same situation as the Shield vs Punk. Both need to be kept strong, hope they're smart enough to do it

-Truth and Consequ... Err Truth and Woods? Vs Tons of Funk

Brodus' Back Fins continue to grow

These two teams are both deceptively good and mesh up against each other well

Commentary continues to be awful and burying talent

HONORS ROLL, Woods has pretty hype offense

BRODUS TALKS TOO MUCH but I like it

SOFA SPLASH MISSES

ROLLUP WIN

This feud is actually shaping up nicely

Brodus heel turn is nice too

-Sin Cara vs Alberto Dorito

Sin Cara Sin Cara does whatever a Sin Cara does

Can he botch yes he can

Botches under these stupid lights

Look out here comes Sin Cara

Sin Cara is Dead Long Live Sin Cara



-John Cena Promo

We all know no title means more than the Undisputed Cena Title

-JUSTICE PROMO

Disregard any previous comments

I HABEEB IN THE SHIEL

-6-Man Tag

Goldust/Smoke and Mirrors Mix is awful, there I said it

Oh no, they're giving Big Show a Us Title Shot aren't they. Gross

I was worried about Punk burying the Shield at TLC but it looks like Show is just gonna do that tonight. Wonderful.

HEEL TACTICS ACTIVATE

NOPE

Shield please get it together

Goldust is amazing in ring

Cody has a great moonsault, I hope they let him hit a non-standing one.

Shield back into their signature single one guy out and maul him style

Show was just Tricked

Ambrose with an almost flashing elbow

Goldust's updated moveset is great

Ambrose was just tricked

GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE GORE



ANOTHER ROLLUP ROLLUPS FOR EVERYONE

-Punk Promo Part 2: Electric Bugaloo

I'm not feeling Punk tonight

This was a pretty generic promo

-MORE BAD NEWS BARRET



-Miz and Kofi vs Ryberg and Curtis Axel

Can't say I'm exited about this match

That clothesline from behind was brutal

I can see the hot tag to Kofi coming from miles away

That kick was cool

Curtis Axel please ba*

HOT TAG TIME

RYBACK DOESN'T THINK SO

Ryback and Curtis Axel could be a cool team, big win for them

Here comes more build to Kofi/Miz feud

-Matadores Shilling Me Cyber Monday Deals

Jokes on you I already bought Big Gold earlier today

-FANDANGO vs Mark Henry

THAT'S WHAT I DO

Fandango is about to get his wig split

Mark Henry is too old for your dancing shenanigans Fandango

HAHAHA SEXUAL CHOCLATE

TIME FOR CATCH FINISHER

Or not

DED

-Smackdown Replay



-PTP vs REAL AMERICANS

Makin Moves Makin Moves Makin Million Dalla Moves


Zeb's right I bet Titus O'Neil has one of those weird fetishes

WE THE PEOPLE

These two teams work well together

Titus has also improved a lot

SWAGGIE BOMB/CESARO STOMP

Why would Titus ever try to throw Uppercuts with Cesaro. Thats like trying to stand face to face with the best pure striker in the WWE Tazz.

CESARO SWING

YES YES YES YES YES

Is Titus Droz now?

Darren Young has always been really good in ring he's somehow gotten better

SWISS DEATH

HEY!

-What Will We Call the Champ (besides John Cena)

The WWE universe is wrong aka this rigged poll is wrong

-Contract Signing

: \

I want you all to know I probably would have flipped the channel if I wasn't reviewing RAW. To flip the channel is human, to continue watching divine.

ZZzzzZZZzzZZZz

Oh look a "pier 6 brawl" how unexpected



Does it bother anyone else how John just throws the belts around

-Jerry's Final Thoughts

RAW actually wasn't bad in principle, advanced a whole lot of storylines unlike the past few weeks, lots of people got over

ALL HAIL THE SUPERIOR SIN CARA

MOTN was Rowan vs Daniel Bryan

LOL CENA WINS

-MB

2 comments: